Webinar: EOFY Tax Planning for Business
Tuesday 31 May 2022
8.00am - 8.45am
It's tax time again! In this webinar, our Business Advisory & Taxation specialist Tony Rule discusses how tax planning is more than getting your superannuation payments up to date and purchasing assets before 30 June.
In this webinar Tony will cover:
- Tax planning opportunities
- The importance of getting your structure right (plus implications of Section 100A)
- Things you need to do before 30 June
Webinar: EOFY Superannuation Strategies for Clients
Wednesday 8 June 2022
12.00pm - 12.45pm
End of financial year is fast approaching! Make sure you give yourself time to prepare...
In this webinar, Jason Roccasalvo and Emma Partenza will take you through the EOFY checklist and all the changes from 1 July, including:
- Reducing the eligibility age for downsizer contributions
- Removing the $450 per month Super Guarantee (SG) Threshold
- First Home Super Saver Scheme
- Exempt Current Pension Income
- Removing the work test for voluntary contributions
- Increasing the 'bring forward' rule for non-concessional contributions for anyone up to the age of 75
We will also cover issues such as what actions you need to take and when, and the strategies you should consider now.
Want to build your financial knowledge?
We have a large selection of webinars on a wide range of financial topics that are available to watch on demand.
Find and view our webinar collection on our On Demand page.