Get financial tips and avoid traps by coming along to our information sessions.
Where there’s a Will, there’s a Way
Tuesday 14th May
12.30pm - 1.30pm
Are your intentions clear?
Will the wealth you created be wasted on legal fees?
It’s more than simply making a Will.
Learn from our Estate Planning Specialists and gain valuable knowledge so you can be in control of your Estate and protect your family.
In this Session:
- Learn about the role of Wills and Trusts in passing on your financial legacy to your loved ones.
- How to keep your inheritance in the family if one of your children's marriage breaks down.
- Discover how Superannuation moves to the next generation.
- Understand how good estate planning can minimise Death Taxes.
- Find out how you can secure your family's financial future.
Estate Planning Specialists:
Brenda Hutchinson Jason Roccasalvo
Superannuation Advisory Superannuation Advisory
Tuesday, May 14, 201912.30 PM - 1.30 PM